FNI together with the Korea Maritime Institute and the Korea Polar Research Institute invite you to a panel debate on High North fisheries. How are Arctic fish stocks affected by shifting environmental conditions, and how should they be managed? Tune in for interesting talks and discussions.
- Olav Schram Stokke, University of Oslo and Fridtjof Nansen Institute: Institutinal means for managing high-seas fisheries in the Arctic
- Birkir Bárðarson, Marine biologist, Marine and Freshwater Research Institute, Reykjavik: Capelin and other pealgic fish stocks under changing environmental conditions - Icelandic perspective
- Hyoung Chul Shin, Director, Division of Strategy and Cooperation, Korea Polar Research Institute and Young-Kil Park, Head, Polar Policy Research Center, Korea Maritime Institute: The Central Arctic Ocean Challenge: Scientific Opportunities and Governance Connections
- Jong-Deog Kim, Director General of Industry Intelligence and Strategy Research Division, Korea Maritime Institute
- Geir Hønneland, Director, Fridtjof Nansen Institute