Interested in what is happening in the Arctic? Come join FNI at a Network Event in Oslo hosted by The Arctic Institute, open for everyone interested in the Arctic region.
In addition to meeting colleagues and friends, you can also engage in a small panel-debate with introduction by the Norwegian Senior Arctic Official:
- Bård Ivar Svendsen, Ambassador for Arctic and Antarctic Affairs, Norway
- Bob Paquin, Canadian International Arctic Center
Followed by a panel discussion:
- Elizabeth Haig, University of Toronto
- Greg Sharp, The Arctic Institute & University of British Columbia
- Svein Vigeland Rottem, Fridtjof Nansen Institute
- Elana Wilson Rowe, Norwegian Institute of International Affairs
Moderator: Andreas Østhagen, The Arctic Institute & Fridtjof Nansen Institute
Light snacks will be served. More information about the event and optional registration is available here.
We look forward to seeing you at Sentralen!