- IMO and the Polar Code
- Polar shipping
- Arctic governance
- Russia's Arctic policy and strategy
UiT The Arctic University of Norway (PhD Candidate)
- LL.M in Law of the Sea, University of Tromsø, Norway.
- M.Phil. in Peace and Conflict Transformation, University of Tromsø, Norway.
- BA in International Relations, University of Szeged, Hungary.
- Internship at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Hungary.
PEER-REVIEWED ARTICLES AND CHAPTERS
The Polar Journal, Vol 8, No 1, 2018, pp. 182-203
Review of European, Comparative and International Environmental Law, Vol 27, No 1, 2018, pp. 35-44
The JCLOS Blog (The blog of the K.G. Jebsen Centre for the Law of the Sea). 1.2.2017.