- Energy and infrastructure development.
- Renewable energy and prosumers in the EU/EEA.
- EU energy law
- Oslo University, Faculty of Law, Public International Law Program (Energy Law) (ongoing).
- Freiburg University (Germany), Faculty of Law, LL.M. (2010).
- Vilnius University (Lithuania), Faculty of Law, MA (2006).
- Intern, DG Competition, Brussels, Belgium (Oct 2013 - Feb 2014).
- Associate, law firm Valiunas ELLEX, Vilnius, Lithuania (2011 - 2012).
- Lecturer, International School of Law and Business, Vilnius, Lithuania (2010 - 2012).
- Senior associate, law firm VARUL, Vilnius, Lithuania (2007 - 2011).