- Environmental regulation and innovation in aquaculture
- Sustainable aquaculture management
- Business strategies and regulation
- Energy sector
- Master of Technology Management, NTNU/NHH/MIT Sloan School of Management (2019)
- Repsol Corporate Master of E&P/Reservoir Engineering, Repsol Technology Center /Heriot Watt University (2013)
- Master of Science in Geophysics, University of Bergen (2010)
- Bachelor of Science in Geophysics, University of Bergen (2008)
- Exchange student to University of Hawaii at Manoa (2008)
- Worked for international and national oil and gas companies, mainly in exploration
- Involved in start-up companies within aquaculture industry
Norsk Fiskeoppdrett, no. 11, 2019.
FNI Report 3/2019. Lysaker, FNI, 2019, 40 p. In Norwegian.
Dagens Næringsliv, 18.10.2019. In Norwegian.
Hvordan løse miljøproblemer samtidig som man øker produksjonsvolumene i oppdrettsnæringen ('How to solve environmental problems while increasing production in the salmon farming industry')
ilaks.no, 13.11.2019. In Norwegian.
Slik jobber Mowi for å få fram den beste stamfisken ('How Mowi works to produce the best broodstock')
Ilaks.no, 8.11.2019. In Norwegian.
Mener nye lusemetoder plager fisken ('New de-licing methods are hurting the fish, experts warn')
Bladet Vesterålen, 25.10.2019. In Norwegian.
Fra luftslott til lakseløsninger ('From fairytale projects to salmon solutions')
Dagens Næringsliv, 24.10.2019. In Norwegian.
Er havmerdene et stort luftslott? ('Are ocean farms fairytale projects?')
Fiskeribladet Fiskaren, 23.10.2019. In Norwegian.