- Research Director / Research Professor+47 97690518
The primary objective of this project is to contribute to more effective management systems for the natural environment.
The following questions are examined:
- How is change in knowledge production from different levels and sectors integrated in the design of management systems in different environmental issue areas/cases?
- What determines the influence of knowledge production on management systems?
- How does knowledge affect the design of management systems adopted?
A secondary objective of the project is to refine theories of science and policy in environmental management.
Project period: 2014-2017
- Research Professor+47 97168296
- Research Professor+47 41277416
- Deputy Director / Research Professor+47 97540217
- Research Professor+47 47477405
- Senior Research Fellow+47 48074508
- Associate Researcher+47 92228589
- Research Professor+47 97073042
- Senior Research Fellow+47 90021931
- Research Council of Norway (MILJO2015 Programme)
PEER-REVIEWED ARTICLES AND CHAPTERS
ASJP African and Francophone Air and Space Power Journal, Vol 8, No 2, 2017, pp. 45-61
In Ariel Dinar (ed), Natural resources and environmental policy in the era of global change. Singapore: World Scientific, 2017, pp. 439-456.
In P.H. Pattberg and F. Zelli (eds), Encyclopedia of Global Environmental Governance and Politics. Cheltenham, Edward Elgar, 2015, pp. 307-315.
In M. Ambrus, K. Arts, E. Hey and H. Raulus (eds), The Role of 'Experts' in International and European Decision-Making Processes: Advisors, Decision-Makers or Irrelevant Actors?, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 2014, pp. 105-126.