- Research Professor+47 41277416
The REMIX project focuses on a group of carefully selected EU and European Economic Agreement (EEA) countries, asking: To what extent and how have national renewables policy portfolios been shaped by the EU policy mix, and what are the main prospects ahead?
The primary objective of this knowledge-building project is to provide Nordic energy actors with a better foresight in the European renewable energy policy mix. This entails:
1. Identifying the factors that shape the character of the EU renewables policy mix.
2. Identifying the factors that shape the character of national renewables policy portfolios.
3. Identifying how and to what extent national policy portfolios are influenced by the EU policy mix.
4. Developing foresight tools of value to Nordic energy actors.
Project period: 2015-2018
- CICERO - Center for International Climate and Environmental Research - Oslo (coordinator)
- Department of Political Science, University of Oslo
- Faculty of Law, University of Oslo
- The Institute for European Studies, Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Univ. Of East Anglia
- Environmental Policy Research Centre, Freie Universität Berlin
- Research Council of Norway (ENERGIX Programme)
- Energy Norway
- Swedish Energy Agency
- The Norwegian Water Resources and Energy Directorate (NVE)
PEER-REVIEWED ARTICLES AND CHAPTERS
Global Environmental Politics, Vol 17, No 2, 2017, pp. 105-124
In Karin Bäckstrand and Eva Løvbrand (eds), Research Handbook on Climate Governance. Cheltenham, Edward Elgar, 2015, pp. 345-356.
Energi og Klima, 1.11.2018. In Norwegian.
Klima, 27.05.2015. In Norwegian.
Energi og Klima, 13.05.2015. In Norwegian.
EUROPP Blog, 24.04.2015.