- European Union and the Arctic
- International Law of the Sea
- New technologies in the Arctic
- Arctic Shipping and Maritime Transportation
- PhD co-tutelle Political Science, University of Cologne (Germany) & University of Edinburgh (UK), 2016
- LLM Law of the Sea, University of Tromsø (Norway), 2011
- MA Political Science (Austrian Magister), University of Vienna (Austria), 2009
- BA History, University of Vienna (Austria), 2010
- Senior Researcher, High North Center, NORD universitet, Bodø, part-time (2017-ongoing
- Senior Fellow, The Arctic Institute, Washington DC, part-time (2011-ongoing)
- Guest Researcher, Fridtjof Nansen Institute, Oslo (2014 and 2015)
- Visiting Researcher, Institute of European Studies, University of California, Berkeley (2014/2015)
- EXACT Marie Curie ITN Research Fellow, Jean Monnet Chair Prof. Wessels, University of Cologne (2011-2013)
- Parliamentary Assistant, European Parliament, Brussels (2010)
PEER-REVIEWED ARTICLES AND CHAPTERS
Marine Policy, Vol 98, 2018, pp. 58-64.
In Nengye Liu, Elizabeth A. Kirk, and Tore Henriksen (eds): The European Union and the Arctic. Leiden: Brill Nijhoff, 2017, pp. 97-119.
High North News. 03.04.18.
Charged Affairs, 22.01.18
Elgar Blog, 10.01.2018