- Russian climate policy
- Russian greenhouse gas emission trends
- Russian energy policy
- International climate negotiation process
- PhD, Energy Policy, Imperial College London
- MSc, Environmental Policy, Tampere University
- Senior Researcher and Programme Director, the Finnish Institute of International Affairs (February 2008-March 2011)
- Associate Fellow, Fridtjof Nansen Institute & Visiting Fellow, 4CMR University of Cambridge (2007)
- PhD studies, Imperial College London (2003-2007)
- A number of consultancy projects as self-employed consultant (2003-2008)
- Research Assistant / Project Coordinator, Imperial College London / Climate Strategies (September 2001-December 2002)
- Research Assistant / Intern, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, London (September 2000-June 2001)
Cheltenham, Edward Elgar, 2015, 192 p.
PEER-REVIEWED ARTICLES AND CHAPTERS
Energy Policy, Vol 116, 2018, pp.232-241
In Cinnamon P. Carlarne, Kevin R. Gray, and Richard Tarasofsky (eds), The Oxford Handbook of International Climate Change Law. Oxford, Oxford University Press, 2016, pp. 700-723.
International Environmental Agreements, published online 19.05.2015. DOI: 10.1007/s10784-015-9286-5. 15 p.
Climate Policy, published online 25.08.2015. DOI: 10.1080/14693062.2015.1075373
In Geert Van Calster, Wim Vandenberghe and Leonie Reins (eds), Research Handbook on Climate Change Mitigation Law. Cheltenham, Edward Elgar, 2015, pp. 617-633.
CEPS Policy Insights, No 40/2017. 14 p.
Russian Analytical Digest, No 185, 27.06.2016, pp. 5-8.
FNI Climate Policy Perspectives 10, May 2013
FNI Climate Policy Perspectives 9, April 2013
FNI Climate Policy Perspectives 2, November 2011