Global environmental governance; business strategies and regulation; climate change politics; sustainable aquaculture management.
- Ph.D. Political Science, UiO. Dissertation: States and Markets in Global Environmental Governance: Dynamics and Change in the Regulation of Global Warming (2011).
- Msc Environmental Policy, Planning and Regulation, London School of Economics (LSE) (2006).
- Bsc International Relations, LSE (2004).
- Research Fellow, Centre for Development and the Environment (SUM) (2007-2011).
- Visiting Research Scholar, The MIT Joint Program on the Science and Policy of Global Change (2009).
- Researcher, Program for Research and Documentation for a Sustainable Society (ProSus), Uio (2005-2007).
PEER-REVIEWED ARTICLES AND CHAPTERS
Regulation and Governance, published online 28.08.2018. DOI: 10.1111/rego.12213
Environmental Policy and Governance, Vol 27, No 1, 2017, pp. 45-58
Cambridge Core blog, 13.12.2018.
Report for The Norwegian Forum for Development and Environment (ForUM), 2015.
De store oppdretterne blir enda større ('The big salmon farmers are growing bigger')
Bergens Tidende, 12.12.2018. In Norwegian.