Global environmental politics and governance, business strategies and environmental regulation, sustainable aquaculture and development policy.
- Ph.D. Political Science, UiO. Dissertation: States and Markets in Global Environmental Governance: Dynamics and Change in the Regulation of Global Warming (2011).
- Msc Environmental Policy, Planning and Regulation, London School of Economics (LSE) (2006).
- Bsc International Relations, LSE (2004).
- Research Fellow, Centre for Development and the Environment (SUM) (2007-2011).
- Visiting Research Scholar, The MIT Joint Program on the Science and Policy of Global Change (2009).
- Researcher, Program for Research and Documentation for a Sustainable Society (ProSus), Uio (2005-2007).
PEER-REVIEWED ARTICLES AND CHAPTERS
Environmental Policy and Governance, published online 01.12.2016, 14 p. DOI:
Report for The Norwegian Forum for Development and Environment (ForUM), 2015.