Global environmental governance; business strategies and regulation; climate change politics; sustainable aquaculture management.
- Ph.D. Political Science, UiO. Dissertation: States and Markets in Global Environmental Governance: Dynamics and Change in the Regulation of Global Warming (2011).
- Msc Environmental Policy, Planning and Regulation, London School of Economics (LSE) (2006).
- Bsc International Relations, LSE (2004).
- Research Fellow, Centre for Development and the Environment (SUM) (2007-2011).
- Visiting Research Scholar, The MIT Joint Program on the Science and Policy of Global Change (2009).
- Researcher, Program for Research and Documentation for a Sustainable Society (ProSus), Uio (2005-2007).
PEER-REVIEWED ARTICLES AND CHAPTERS
Regulation and Governance, published online 28.08.2018. DOI: 10.1111/rego.12213
Environmental Policy and Governance, Vol 27, No 1, 2017, pp. 45-58
Report for The Norwegian Forum for Development and Environment (ForUM), 2015.