Associate Professor in Global Change and International Relations
Department of International Environment and Development Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)
- Dr.phil. Political Science, University of Muenster (2014)
- Magister Political Sciene, Sinology, History, University of Muenster (2007)
- Associate Professor, NMBU (2016-)
- Researcher, Cluster of Excellence ‘Religion and Politics’, University of Muenster (2012-2015)
- Researcher, Chair of International Relations and Sustainable Development, University of Muenster (2008-2012)
- DAAD Guest Researcher, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Centre for Studies in Science Policy (2010-2011)
- DAAD Guest Researcher, Tsinghua University, Research Centre for International Environmental Policy (2010)
- Intern, UNDP China Office (2010)
- Glaab, Katharina and Lena Partzsch. 2018. “Utopia, Food Sovereignty and Ethical Fashion: The Narrative Power of Anti-GMO Movements”. New Political Science 40(4): 691-707.
- Glaab, Katharina. 2017. “A Climate for Justice? Faith-based Advocacy on Climate Change at the United Nations" Globalizations 14(7): 1110-1124.
- Fuchs, Fuchs; Di Giulio, Antonietta, Glaab, Katharina; Lorek, Sylvia; Maniates, Michael; Princen, Tom, and Inge Røpke. 2016. “Power: What’s Missing in Consumption and Absolute Reductions Research and Action.” Journal of Cleaner Production 132: 298–307.