- Global health governance and its interfaces with national politics (empirical research in Norway, India and Malawi).
- The emergence of international health as a foreign policy issue; institutional design and effectiveness of global health institutions.
- Interlinkages between biotechnological innovation/transfers and public health.
- Interconnections between climate change and global public health.
- PhD, University of Oslo, 2009
- Master, International Relations & Post-war Recovery Studies, University of York (UK)
- Associate Professor/Senior researcher, Center for the Environment and Development, UiO, for the UiO-Lancet Commission on Global Governance for Health (2012-2013).
- Post doc research fellow, Section for International Health & Center for Development and the Environment (SUM), University of Oslo (2009-2011).
- Associate Researcher, Fridtjof Nansen Institute (2010-2012).
- Board member, Norwegian Forum for Global Health Research (2010-2011, and since 2012).
PEER-REVIEWED ARTICLES AND CHAPTERS
BMC Health Services Research, Vol 19, No 1, 2019, pp. 1-15
Global Health Governance, Vol X, No 2, 2016, pp. 80-92.
In Roaldkvam, S., D McNeill and S Blume (eds), Protecting the World's Children: Immunisation Policies and Practices. Oxford, Oxford University Press, 2013, pp. 59-97
Social Science and Medicine, Vol 71, No 7, 2010, pp 1349-1356
Forum for Development Studies, Vol 37, No 3, 2010, pp. 301-325
Klassekampen, 5 February 2021. In Norwegian
FNI Report 1/2021. Lysaker, FNI, 2021, 28 p.
Dagens Næringsliv, 2 June 2020. In Norwegian.
FNI Policy Brief 2/2020. Lysaker, Fridtjof Nansen Institute, May 2020, 6 p. In Norwegian.
Chatham House Working Paper. Centre on Global Health Security. London: Chatham House / The Royal Institute for International Affairs. 2015. 21 p.