- Research Professor Emeritus+47 97073042
The report which will be the main outcome of this project, will present a set of evidence-based recommendations for policymakers involved in the negotiation process on a new treaty on plastic pollution, based on lessons learned from a wide range of existing multilateral treaties.
Project activities include:
- Systematic review of literature data on lessons learned from a wide range of existing multilateral treaties.
- In collaboration with GRID-Arendal, to coordinate and implement project plan, from proposed report structure to publication.
- Identify a set of academic experts that may be considered for a peer review of the report, and which may, at a later stage, be invited to collaborate on the development and implementation of a follow-up project.
- In collaboration with GRID-Arendal, to conduct workshops with relevant stakeholders.
- Write, review, edit and publish the report (approx. 10 chapters) in the leadup to the negotiating sessions.
- Support GRID-Arendal in disseminating and communicating project outputs to end-users.
Project period: 2022
FNI PROJECT LEADER
- Torbjørn Graff Hugo (Graff Hugo Consulting) - coordinator
- Magnus Løvold
- GRID Arendal
GRID-Arendal, 2022, 37 p. (In English, French and Spanish)