Following the 2018 Annual Meeting
Øyvind Østerud (Leader) (2017-2020)
- Professor, Department of Political Science, University of Oslo.
- President, Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters (2008-2011)
Bjørn Tore Godal (Deputy Leader) (2016-2019)
- Senior Adviser, Norwegian Institute for Defence Studies (IFS).
- Board member, Equinor.
- Former minister of foreign affairs and defence
Anne Louise Koefoed (2017-2020)
- Principal Researcher with DNV GL Strategic Research and Innovation, Climate Change programme.
Ann Therese Lotherington (2016-2019)
- Director, Centre for Women's and Gender Research, University of Tromsø.
Christian Fredrik Michelet (2017-2020)
- Lawyer and Partner, Michelet Law Firm
Pål Wilter Skedsmo (2018-2021)
- Senior Research Fellow, Fridtjof Nansen Institute (employee-elected board member)
Sverre Lodgaard (Leader) (2018-2021)
- Senior Research Fellow, Norwegian Institute of International Affairs (NUPI)
Kate Hansen Bundt (Deputy Leader), Secretary General (2016-2019)
Nils Bøhmer, Managing Director (2018-2021)
Sverre Diesen (2018-2021)
Rasmus Hansson, (2016-2019)
Anne Lene W. Hojem, City Councillor (2015-2019)
Kjetil Høyer, Master of Science (2016-2019)
Ingvild Jakobsen, Assistant Professor (2016-2019)
Frode Mellemvik, Director (2018-2021)
Helene Sjursen, Research Professor (2016-2019)
John-Mikal Størdal, Director General (2016-2019)
Gry Synnevåg, Associate Professor (2016-2019)
Geir Ulfstein, Professor (2016-2019)
Kåre Willoch (2017-2020)
Julie Wilhelmsen, Senior Research Fellow (2016-2019)
Jan-Gunnar Winther, Specialist Director (2016-2019)
Pål Wilter Skedsmo, Senior Research Fellow (employee-elected council member) (2018-2021)