- International environmental policy and law with a particular interest in biodiversity and natural resources management
- Implementation of international environmental commitments
- Access to genetic resources and benefit sharing from its use
- International environmental governance
- Arctic environmental governance
- Science/policy interface in the environmental field
Master of Law
- Senior International Adviser, Danish Ministry of Environment (1993-2012).
- Lead negotiator for Denmark and (during the Danish EU Presidency) EU in international environmental negotiations.
- Self-employed international consultant in international policy and law.
- Research Fellow, United Nations University.
PEER-REVIEWED ARTICLES AND CHAPTERS
Review of European Community & International Environmental Law, Vol 25, No 3, pp. 363-377.
Nordisk Miljörättslig Tidskrift, No 2, 2016, pp. 89-103.
Nordisk Miljörättslig Tidskrift, No 2, 2016, pp. 37-53.
In A. Gasparatos and K.J. Willis (eds), Biodiversity in the Green Economy. New York, Routledge, 2015, pp. 289-308.
Environmental Policy and Law, Vol 23, No. 6, 1993, pp. 254-255.
Aftenposten, 1.2.2017. In Norwegian.
Berlingske Tidende, 24.12.2016. In Danish.
Aftenposten. 5.12.2016. In Norwegian.
FNI Report 2/2016. Lysaker, FNI, 2016, 24 p.