- Russian climate policy
- Russian greenhouse gas emission trends
- Russian energy policy
- International climate negotiation process
- PhD, Energy Policy, Imperial College London
- MSc, Environmental Policy, Tampere University
- Senior Researcher and Programme Director, the Finnish Institute of International Affairs (February 2008-March 2011)
- Associate Fellow, Fridtjof Nansen Institute & Visiting Fellow, 4CMR University of Cambridge (2007)
- PhD studies, Imperial College London (2003-2007)
- A number of consultancy projects as self-employed consultant (2003-2008)
- Research Assistant / Project Coordinator, Imperial College London / Climate Strategies (September 2001-December 2002)
- Research Assistant / Intern, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, London (September 2000-June 2001)
Edward Elgar, 2020, 208 p.
Cheltenham, Edward Elgar, 2015, 192 p.
PEER-REVIEWED ARTICLES AND CHAPTERS
EKO, No 8, 2022, pp. 67-88. In Russian.
Eurasian Geography and Economics, published online 03.06.2022. DOI: 10.1080/15387216.2022.2081928
Climatic Change, Vol 170, published online 07.02.2022. DOI: 10.1007/s10584-021-03299-3
Arktika: Ekologija i ekonomika, Vol 11, No 4, 2021, pp. 493-503. In Russian
Sustainability, Vol 13, published online 30.09.2021, 10 p. DOI: 10.3390/su131910927
Climate Strategies, Insights report, September 2021, 37 p.
Climatestrategies.org, 11 October 2021.
Policy Brief, Climate Strategies, 2021, 9 p.
CEPS Policy Insights, No 40/2017. 14 p.
Russian Analytical Digest, No 185, 27.06.2016, pp. 5-8.
What’s happening with Russia's climate policy?
Science Norway, 3 January 2022.
Hva skjer med Russlands klimapolitikk? (What's going on with Russia's climate policy?)
Forskning.no, 14 December 2021. In Norwegian.
Will Russia ever leave fossil fuels behind?
BBC, 24 November 2021.
Putinin tundra palaa, mutta mitä Venäjä tekee oikeasti ilmastonmuutoksen torjumiseksi? (Putin's tundra returns, but what Russia is really doing to combat climate change?)
YLE, 10 November 2021. In Finnish.
Podcast: Own coal goal: phasing out the fossil fuel in Russia. An interview with Anna Korppoo
Eurasian Climate Brief, 1 November 2021