- Environmental regulation and innovation in aquaculture
- Sustainable aquaculture management
- Business strategies and regulation
- Energy sector
- Master of Technology Management, NTNU/NHH/MIT Sloan School of Management (2019)
- Repsol Corporate Master of E&P/Reservoir Engineering, Repsol Technology Center /Heriot Watt University (2013)
- Master of Science in Geophysics, University of Bergen (2010)
- Bachelor of Science in Geophysics, University of Bergen (2008)
- Exchange student to University of Hawaii at Manoa (2008)
- Worked for international and national oil and gas companies, mainly in exploration
- Involved in start-up companies within aquaculture industry
Norsk Fiskeoppdrett, no. 11, 2019.
FNI Report 3/2019. Lysaker, FNI, 2019, 40 p. In Norwegian.
Dagens Næringsliv, 18.10.2019. In Norwegian.
Grønn vekst i blå næring? ('Green growth in a blue economy?')
Norsk Fiskerinæring, edition 11/12 2019.
Hvordan løse miljøproblemer samtidig som man øker produksjonsvolumene i oppdrettsnæringen ('How to solve environmental problems while increasing production in the salmon farming industry')
ilaks.no, 13.11.2019. In Norwegian.
Slik jobber Mowi for å få fram den beste stamfisken ('How Mowi works to produce the best broodstock')
Ilaks.no, 8.11.2019. In Norwegian.
Mener nye lusemetoder plager fisken ('New de-licing methods are hurting the fish, experts warn')
Bladet Vesterålen, 25.10.2019. In Norwegian.
Fra luftslott til lakseløsninger ('From fairytale projects to salmon solutions')
Dagens Næringsliv, 24.10.2019. In Norwegian.