- International law
- Law of the sea
- International institutional law
- Legitimacy in international law
- Global administrative law
- International law and politics for the Polar regions
- PhD, Faculty of Law, University of Oslo, 2013.
- Cand. jur, University of Oslo, 2005.
- Associate Member of the International Law Association's International Committee on 'Baselines under the International Law of the Sea', Norwegian branch representative (2012-present).
- Guest Researcher, Faculty of Law, Department of Public and International Law, University of Oslo (February-May 2011).
- Doctoral studies, Faculty of Law, University of Oslo.
- Teaching private law, legal methodology and public international law at the University of Oslo.
- Research Assistant, Research Fellow and Senior Research Fellow, The Fridtjof Nansen Institute.
- Examiner and Academic Supervisor, Faculties of Law at the Universities of Bergen, Oslo and Tromsø.
PEER-REVIEWED ARTICLES AND CHAPTERS
In Svein Vigeland Rottem and Ida Folkestad Soltvedt (eds), Arctic Governance: Norway, Russia and Asia. Volume 3. I.B. Tauris, 2020, pp. 187-209.
Lov og Rett, Vol 58, No 10, 2019, pp. 593-616. In Norwegian.
Ocean Development and International Law, published online 23.03.2019, 33 p. DOI: 10.1080/00908320.2019.1582669
In Oude Elferink, Alex G., et. al. (eds), Boundary Delimitation: The Case Law: Is It Consistent and Predictable? Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 2018, pp. 351-375.
Ocean Development & International Law, Vol 48, No 3-4, 2017, pp. 209-215.
Dagens Næringsliv, 28.2.2019. In Norwegian.
Oxford Bibliogaphies in International Law, published 11.01.2018.
Dictum, Vol 1, No 1, 2015, pp. 20-21. In Norwegian.
FNI Report 2/2007. Lysaker, FNI, 2007, 32 p.
FNI Report 3/2006. Lysaker, FNI, 2006, 47 p.
Russia is winning support for its claims on Arctic shelf, says chief negotiator
The Barents Observer, 28.11.2019.
Abide by the claw: Ruling tightens Norway's rights on Arctic snow crab and boosts its claim to oil
Japan Times, 15.2.2019.
Norway takes back control! Oslo wins case to PROTECT FISHING WATERS from EU
Abide by the claw: Norway's Arctic snow crab ruling boosts claim to oil
Norway summons additional judges to rule on EU snow crab war
Ghana Nation, 18.1.2019.