- Chinese environmental and climate policy.
- Social and political consequences of pollution/environmental degradation in China.
- Chinese energy security policy.
- Asian interest in the Arctic.
- General Chinese politics.
- Master in Chinese Studies, University of Oslo (2010)
- Chinese Language Studies, Fudan University, Shanghai (2009)
- Bachelor in Asian Studies, (political science), University of Oslo (2007)
PEER-REVIEWED ARTICLES AND CHAPTERS
Internasjonal Politikk, Vol 78, No 4, 2020, pp. 523-534
In Svein Vigeland Rottem and Ida Folkestad Soltvedt (eds), Arctic Governance: Norway Russia and Asia. Volume 3. I.B. Tauris, 2020, pp. 259-279.
Journal of Chinese Governance, published online 21.08.2019, 30 p. DOI: 10.1080/23812346.2019.1652492
Review of Policy Research, published online 23.01.2019, 27 pp. DOI: 10.1111/ropr.12328
Environmental Science and Policy, Vol 92, 2019, pp. 281-288
Science Norway, 14 December 2021.
Forskning.no, 1 December 2021. In Norwegian.
Dagens næringsliv, 30 October 2021. In Norwegian.
Dagens Næringsliv, 29 April 2021. In Norwegian.
Forskersonen.no, 22 March 2021. In Norwegian
Ekspertintervjuet: Kinas nye plan (Expert interview: China's new plan)
Energi og klima, 19.11.20. In Norwegian
Et uventet skritt, men svært positivt for klimaet ('An unexpected step from China, but very good for climate')
DN, 01.10.2020. In Norwegian.
Tror Kina går bort fra «ulvekrigerdiplomati» under Oslo-møtet ('China will move away from «wolf warrior diplomacy» during the Oslo meeting. experts say')
NRK, 27 August 2020. In Norwegian.
Klimatoppmøtet starter i Madrid ('Climate summit starting in Madrid')
NRK Dagsnytt 18, 2.12.2019. In Norwegian
Lover evig troskap ('A pledge of allegiance')