- Chinese environmental and climate policy.
- Social and political consequences of pollution/environmental degradation in China.
- Chinese energy security policy.
- Asian interest in the Arctic.
- General Chinese politics.
- Master in Chinese Studies, University of Oslo (2010)
- Chinese Language Studies, Fudan University, Shanghai (2009)
- Bachelor in Asian Studies, (political science), University of Oslo (2007)
PEER-REVIEWED ARTICLES AND CHAPTERS
Politics and Governance, Vol 10, No 1, 2022, 10 p.
Internasjonal Politikk, Vol 78, No 4, 2020, pp. 523-534
In Svein Vigeland Rottem and Ida Folkestad Soltvedt (eds), Arctic Governance: Norway Russia and Asia. Volume 3. I.B. Tauris, 2020, pp. 259-279.
Journal of Chinese Governance, published online 21.08.2019, 30 p. DOI: 10.1080/23812346.2019.1652492
Review of Policy Research, published online 23.01.2019, 27 pp. DOI: 10.1111/ropr.12328
Science Norway, 14 December 2021.
Forskning.no, 1 December 2021. In Norwegian.
Dagens næringsliv, 30 October 2021. In Norwegian.
Dagens Næringsliv, 29 April 2021. In Norwegian.
Forskersonen.no, 22 March 2021. In Norwegian
- FNI researchers guest editors of Politics and Governance
- Q&A med FNI-forskerne: Noen viktige spørsmål om Glasgow
- Gjesteredaktør for Internasjonal politikks nordområdenummer
- China: Enormous development of renewable energy
- Briefed Shanghai delegates on Arctic, energy and climate change issues
“Cooperation, which developed by China and Russia in the Arctic region, depends on economic reasons, chiefly energy.”
Ankasam, January 2, 2023.
Skyggespillet om Svalbard (The battle over Svalbard's coal)
E24, June 18, 2022. In Norwegian.
Ekspertintervjuet: Kinas nye plan (Expert interview: China's new plan)
Energi og klima, 19.11.20. In Norwegian
Et uventet skritt, men svært positivt for klimaet ('An unexpected step from China, but very good for climate')
DN, 01.10.2020. In Norwegian.
Tror Kina går bort fra «ulvekrigerdiplomati» under Oslo-møtet ('China will move away from «wolf warrior diplomacy» during the Oslo meeting. experts say')
NRK, 27 August 2020. In Norwegian.