- Chinese environmental and climate policy.
- Social and political consequences of pollution/environmental degradation in China.
- Chinese energy security policy.
- Asian interest in the Arctic.
- General Chinese politics.
- Master in Chinese Studies, University of Oslo (2010)
- Chinese Language Studies, Fudan University, Shanghai (2009)
- Bachelor in Asian Studies, (political science), University of Oslo (2007)
PEER-REVIEWED ARTICLES AND CHAPTERS
In Østhagen (ed), Norway's Arctic Policy: Geopolitics, Security and Identity in the High North. Edward Elgar, 2023, pp. 95-108
Asia Europe Journal, published online 09.08.2023. DOI: 10.1016/j.gloenvcha.2017.08.006
Politics and Governance, Vol 10, No 1, 2022, 10 p.
Internasjonal Politikk, Vol 78, No 4, 2020, pp. 523-534
In Svein Vigeland Rottem and Ida Folkestad Soltvedt (eds), Arctic Governance: Norway Russia and Asia. Volume 3. I.B. Tauris, 2020, pp. 259-279.
The Arctic Insitute, November 14, 2023.
Aftenposten, November 14, 2023. In Norwegian.
Science Norway, 14 December 2021.
Forskning.no, 1 December 2021. In Norwegian.
Dagens næringsliv, 30 October 2021. In Norwegian.
- FNI partner in New Centre for Geopolitics: Focus on the Arctic, China, and Energy
- Fridtjof Nansen Institute Preparing for the Arctic Circle Assembly 2023
- FNI researchers guest editors of Politics and Governance
- Q&A med FNI-forskerne: Noen viktige spørsmål om Glasgow
- Gjesteredaktør for Internasjonal politikks nordområdenummer
Verdens største forurensere møtes til klimasamtaler ("World's Biggest Polluters Convene for Climate Talks")
NRK, July 18, 2023. In Norwegian.
“Cooperation, which developed by China and Russia in the Arctic region, depends on economic reasons, chiefly energy.”
Ankasam, January 2, 2023.
Skyggespillet om Svalbard (The battle over Svalbard's coal)
E24, June 18, 2022. In Norwegian.
Ekspertintervjuet: Kinas nye plan (Expert interview: China's new plan)
Energi og klima, 19.11.20. In Norwegian
Et uventet skritt, men svært positivt for klimaet ('An unexpected step from China, but very good for climate')
DN, 01.10.2020. In Norwegian.