- Earth system governance
- International and national environmental governance
- Climate and energy policy
- Environmental ethics (climate justice)
- Social network analysis.
- MSc Environmental Sciences, Sustainable Development (Earth System Governance), Utrecht University, Netherlands (2020).
- Bachelor’s degree in Development Studies, University of Agder, Norway (2018).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Auditing, University of Agder, Norway (2015).
- Exchange at Gadjah Mada University, Indonesia (2018).
- Researcher, Fridtjof Nansen Institute (since 2021).
- Sustainability Advisor (pro bono), Stiftelsen FEE Norway -Grønt Flagg (2020-2021).
- Student team member, GlobalGoals – a research project funded by the European Research Council to study the steering effects of the Sustainable Development Goals (2019-2020).
- Technical facilitator and co-planner for social event, International SDG Research Symposium, GlobalGoals 2020: A virtual international conference (2020).
- Field study experiences in Sri Lanka and Indonesia (2016 and 2018).